Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and melted butter. Combine the egg mixture with the almond flour mixture. Fold in the cooked sausage, cheddar cheese, and chives. Let the dough sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and bake until they are golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 491mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g