Low Carb Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Herb & Garlic Butter
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- To make the biscuits, in a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and melted butter. Combine the egg mixture with the almond flour mixture. Fold in the cheddar cheese. Let the dough sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and bake until the biscuits are golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, to make the Herb & Garlic Butter, in a small bowl, combine the butter with the parsley and garlic powder. Once the biscuits are baked, brush them with the melted butter mixture.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 491mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
Leave a Reply