Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb dried fettuccine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the cauliflower and chicken broth. Once the broth is hot, reduce the heat to medium, cover with a tight fitting lid and steam until the cauliflower is tender, for 8 to 10 minutes. Pour the cauliflower and broth into a food processor and blend until very smooth. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more broth. Add the grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper and blend well.
- Pour the sauce over the hot pasta and toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.