Lemon & Spring Herb Pasta
Welcome spring with this flavorful & fragrant Lemon & Herb Pasta. It starts with dried fusilli and is tossed with crunchy asparagus, tangy artichoke hearts, loads of herbs, and a simple dressing! This dish is a great option for both lunch and dinner plus it will store in the fridge for up to 5 days so you can enjoy leftovers all week!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 lb dried fusilli pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, in their juices
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander and set it aside to cook completely.
- Using a steamer basket over 1 inch of simmering water, lightly steam the asparagus and snap peas until they turn bright green and tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, asparagus, snap peas, artichokes, chives, dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season the pasta salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply