Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 whole chicken, butterflied
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange the chicken in a large baking dish. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for for 24 to 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet and roast until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 483Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 200mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 41g