Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving ½ cup of the starchy cooking water. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until it is golden on all sides, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer the pasta and the reserved cooking water to the skillet. Stir in the asparagus and cook, stirring, until it turns bright green, about 2 minutes. Stir in the artichoke hearts, Greek Seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 908mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 13g