Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, rice vinegar, honey, chili garlic sauce, and ginger. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it is golden, about 4 to 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, about 4 to 6 minutes. Pour in the sauce and continue to cook the chicken, flipping often, until the sauce thickens and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the green onions or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 273mgSodium: 1427mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 56g