- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pretzels
- ¾ cup dark chocolate
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup toffee bits
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well. Add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and mix until the dough forms. Fold in the pretzels, dark chocolate chunks, milk chocolate chips, and toffee bits. Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and shape the balls into discs. Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and top them with some flaked sea salt. Allow the cookies to cool slightly before enjoying.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 347mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g