Kale & Squash Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 4 cups Lacinato kale
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the squash on the baking sheet and coat evenly with the olive oil. Season the squash with the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Bake the squash until it is golden and fork-tender, about 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, massage the kale with the dressinig. Transfer the kale to a serving dish and top with the roasted squash, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 255mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
Leave a Reply