These delectable Honey Roasted Pears are a simple and sophisticated dessert perfect for autumn entertaining. Top them with vanilla ice cream for an extra indulgent treat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 pears, halved and cored
- 4 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange the pear halves in a baking dish. Fill the core with the chopped walnuts. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until pears are tender.
- Serve immediately with vanilla yogurt.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g