Prep Time 12 hours 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 12 hours 30 minutes
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken in a container and pour over the marinade. Allow the chicken to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if possible.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and discard the remaining marinade. Bake the chicken until it is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the regrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.