Prep Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Honey Lime Salmon
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups corn kernels, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Transfer the salmon into a container and pour over the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the marinated salmon fillets on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the salmon is firm and flakes easily, about 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a medium bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, lime zest and juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Serve the salmon immediately topped with corn salsa or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.