Prep Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 green onions, sliced for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, honey, Dijon, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour half of the sauce into a smaller bowl and set it aside. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Arrange the chicken on the grill and cook until the chicken releases, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and continue to cook, flipping regularly until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF. Brush the chicken with the remaining honey Dijon mixture that was set aside and grill for another minute per side.
- Serve immediately topped with sliced green onions.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 539Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 231mgSodium: 660mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 45g