Homemade 'Rotisserie' Chicken
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 4 potatoes, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Place two squares of aluminum foil over the hole of a bundt pan to prevent any juices from leaking out of the pan. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes and carrots with the oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Set them aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, and black pepper.
- Place the vegetables in the bundt pan. Arrange the chicken, sitting upright over the hole of the bundt pan. Liberally season the chicken with the paprika mixture. Place the bundt pan on a baking sheet on the lowest rack of the oven.
- Roast the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 1h 15 minutes to 1h 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 577Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 46g
Leave a Reply