Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 oz halloumi cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ground black pepper
- Toss the halloumi with the oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, and dill. Season it with black pepper.
- Build the skewers by alternating the halloumi with the vegetables until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the skewers until the halloumi begins to brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.