Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cups green kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, Brussels sprouts, shallots, and half of the dressing. Toss well.
- Arrange the mixture in a large serving dish. Top with the red pears, blue cheese, hazelnuts, and the remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.