Halibut with Potatoes, Tomatoes, Olives & Green Beans
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 18 baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp capers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour potatoes onto a sheet pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and add green beans, tomatoes, olives and capers. Arrange halibut fillets in the centre of the sheet pan. Season everything with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for another 10 to 20 minutes or until the halibut fillets are cooked through.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply