Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 8 oz halloumi cheese, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Coat the asparagus and zucchini with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning frequently, until they turn bright green and develop nice grill marks. Remove them from the grill, and chop them into bite sized pieces. Transfer them into a serving dish.
- Top the asparagus and zucchini with the cherry tomatoes and balsamic glaze.
- Grill the halloumi on both sides over medium-high heat until it developes grill marks, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the halloumi immediately over the salad.