Grilled Corn Salsa
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 5 corn on the cobs, husked
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ lime, juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the grill to high and grill the corn until it goes bright yellow and begins to develop grill marks on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Once the corn is cooked, remove it from the grill and allow it to cool completely before cutting the corn off of the cob.
- To make the salsa, mix together the corn kernels, bacon, bell peppers, red onion, basil, red wine vinegar, and lime juice. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply