Make your morning a little brighter with this incredible Green Mango Smoothie! It's packed with nutrients, protein, fiber, and healthy fats thanks to the addition of creamy avocado. It's a healthy and delicious way to get your day started.
What's in this Green Mango Smoothie?
- Oat milk
- Baby spinach
- Frozen mango
- Hemp hearts
What can I use instead of mango?
This recipe is so versatile. If you don't have any mango on hand or if you're not a fan of mango, feel free to swap in some pineapple or peaches instead. Both options would make for a delicious smoothie.
What are hemp hearts?
Hemp hearts, also known as hulled hemp seeds, are the small, white, edible seeds of the hemp plant. They are a rich source of nutrients and have numerous health benefits. Here are some of the health benefits of hemp hearts:
- Rich in Protein: Hemp hearts are an excellent source of plant-based protein. They contain all nine essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source. This makes them an ideal food for vegetarians, vegans, and anyone looking to increase their protein intake.
- Good Source of Healthy Fats: Hemp hearts are high in healthy fats, including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for maintaining heart health, brain function, and reducing inflammation in the body.
- Promotes Digestive Health: Hemp hearts are high in fiber, which is essential for maintaining healthy digestion. Eating hemp hearts regularly can help prevent constipation and promote regular bowel movements.
- Supports Immune Function: Hemp hearts contain various vitamins and minerals that support immune function, including vitamin E, iron, and zinc. These nutrients help to boost the immune system and protect against infections.
For more healthy smoothie recipes, check out this video...
And check out some more of my favorite smoothies here:
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- In a blender, add the oat milk, spinach, mango, banana, avocado, and hemp hearts.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Replace the mango in this recipe with pineapple or peach slices.
- If you're not a fan of banana, feel free to skip it or add some vanilla yogurt instead.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 8gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g