If you're craving something fresh and healthy but still really satisfying then this gorgeous Green Goddess Salad is for you. It's loaded with good-for-you ingredients and lots of protein thanks to the addition of boiled eggs and quinoa.
Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup fresh dill leaves
- ½ cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups finely chopped green kale
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 4 large eggs, boiled to taste
- Salt to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, green onion, parsley, dill, tarragon, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth. To make a slightly thinner dressing, mix in the olive oil, one tablespoon at a time. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, kale, cabbage, and broccoli florets. Add the lemon juice and season with salt to taste. Mix well. Transfer the salad to a serving dish and top with the cucumber, salad dressing, and the eggs.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 9gSugar: 7gProtein: 18g