Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- ½ lemon, juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the chicken, stirring occasionally, until it is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and zucchini to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet and stir in the cherry tomatoes and Kalamata olives. Stir in the Greek seasoning and lemon juice. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 1315mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 20g