Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 oz Korean glass noodles
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for serving
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain them in a colander and set them aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Stir in the broccoli and carrots. Cook until they begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook until they become fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the tamari and agave. Stir in the noodles. Continue to cook until the noodles have heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1034mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 5gSugar: 11gProtein: 9g