Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth and bring it to a simmer. Add the beans to the pan and cook, covered, until they are bright green, about 5 minutes. Remove the lid and continue to cook until all of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the beans immediately topped with the Parmesan cheese. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 277mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g