Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 3 tbsp smooth natural almond butter
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain the noodles and rinse them under cold water. Transfer the noodles to a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, avocado oil, soy sauce, agave, rice vinegar, and lime juice. Stir in the ginger and garlic. Pour the dressing over the noodles. Top the noodles with the carrots, cucumber, shallot, and green onion. Add the mint, cilantro, and basil. Finish the salad with the almonds.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 489mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 6g