Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 zucchinis, julienned
- ½ cup Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles with the pesto until the zucchini is evenly coated. Season the zoodles with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil.
- Serve immediately topped with the Parmesan cheese or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.