Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 24 baby potato, halved
- ½ cup cornichons, larger ones sliced in half on the bias
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook them until they are fork tender, about 12 minutes. Drain them in a colander and allow them to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked potatoes, cornichons, green onion, tarragon, parsley, and dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.