Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- ½ tsp dried minced garlic
- ½ tsp dried minced onion
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried minced garlic, and dried minced onion. Mix well.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of Parmesan mixture onto the baking sheet and repeat to create 8 crisps. Gently tap the cheese down in the center to flatten it.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the edges become golden and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Allow the crisps to cool for 5 minutes before handling.
- Enjoy immediately or store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.