Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion flakes, and garlic powder. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and coat evenly with the oil. Generously season the chicken with the "Everything" seasoning.
- Bake the chicken until it is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 20 minutes.
- Serve the chicken immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 39g
Leave a Reply