Celebrate the arrival of summer with these absolutely incredible Easy S'more Bars. They're crispy, chewy, and chocolatey and there's no campfire necessary!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Mix well. Transfer the mixture into the baking dish and firmly pack it down into an even layer. Bake the crust until it begins to set, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and top it with two cups of marshmallows and the chocolate chunks. Return the baking dish to the oven and continue to bake until the marshmallows have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and top with the remaining marshmallows. Return the baking dish to the oven and broil until the marshmallows are golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 2g