These incredible No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are a quick and easy summer dessert that everyone will love!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperatures
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ lemon, juice
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, add the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix until the strawberries are well coated.
- Assemble the parfaits in individual glasses. Starting with the cream cheese mixture, spoon a layer into the bottom of each glass. Top the cream cheese with a layer of the graham cracker mixture and some of the fresh strawberries. Repeat the layers, finishing with the fresh strawberries.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 845Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 619mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 2gSugar: 57gProtein: 15g