Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mash banana with a fork. Stir in the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add quinoa, rolled oats, and salt. Add the mix-ins of your choice - dried fruit, nuts, chocolate chips - the possibilities are delicious.
- Spoon the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until the cookies are golden brown, 20 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g