Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup strawberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, oat flour, coconut sugar, and egg. Stir until they form a dough.
- Using an cookie scoop, scoop and roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them onto the baking sheet. Using the palm of your hand, press the balls down slightly. Press your thumb into the centre of each cookie and fill with the strawberry jelly.
- Bake the cookies until they are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow them to cool slightly before serving or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.