Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- ⅓ cup smooth natural almond butter
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the almond butter, brown rice syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Heat in the microwave for approximately 45 seconds. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Add the oats, crisp rice cereal, cashews, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Stir well. Once the mixture has cooled to the touch, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking dish and press it firmly with a spatula or your hands.
- Freeze for 20 minutes until the granola bars are set. Remove the bars from the freezer and cut into bars.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 6g