Easy Chicken Fajitas
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime, juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup prepared salsa
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange bell pepper, red onion, chicken breast strips and sliced jalapeños on the baking. Season with the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder and fresh lime juice. Toss so everything is evenly coated. Bake until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tortillas, salsa, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply