Easy Baked Salmon
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the salmon in an airtight container.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade over salmon fillets and allow them to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet and bake until it is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Broil on high for the final 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply