Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ⅔ cup butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and line an 8x8 baking tin with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup, cocao powder, almond flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend the ingredients until everything is smooth. Remove the blade of the food processor and fold in the chocolate chips. Transfer the mixture to the baking tin and smooth it out using the back of a spoon.
- Bake the brownies until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool before removing them from the tin and slicing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 5gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g