Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dill pickle brine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- ½ cup dill pickles
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, pickle brine, and Dijon mustard. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pickles, celery, red onion, dill, and the dressing. Mix well.
- Serve immediately in lettuce wraps or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 361mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g