Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups green kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli florets, parsley, and dressing. Toss well.
- Serve immediately topped with slivered almonds or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 179mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 10gSugar: 16gProtein: 9g