Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chicken, grapes, carrots, peas, green onion, cilantro, and dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.