Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cauliflower on the baking sheet and toss with the oil and spices. Bake until the cauliflower is tender and golden, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g