If you're hungry for a salad that truly satisfies then look no further than this bright and vibrant Crunchy Edamame Salad that tastes as good as it looks. In addition to being loaded with crisp, colourful veggies, this salad also packs a protein-punch thanks to delicious shelled edamame. Plus, it gets a ton of tangy flavor from an irresistible orange ginger dressing.
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- ½ garlic clove, grated
- 3 cups shelled edamame
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup radish, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, agave syrup, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix together the edamame, cucumber, carrots, radishes, cilantro, cashews, and the dressing.
- Serve immediately topped with the green onion or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 63Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g