Crunchy Chickpea Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup green kale, finely chopped
- ½ English cucumber, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss well.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Leave a Reply