Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 24 baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes until they are fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse them under cold water until they are cool enough to handle.
- On a baking sheet, smash each potato with the bottom of a small bowl or cup. Drizzle each potato with the olive oil and season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until they are golden, about 10 minutes. For extra crispy potatoes, broil for the final minute of cooking.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.