Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 6 white potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes until they're tender, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain them in a colander and allow them to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Toss with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.