Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a small saucepan, combine the rolled oats, coconut milk, water, agave, and vanilla extract. Stir well and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, until the oatmeal has thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the cranberries, pistachios, and shredded coconut or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.