Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, brown sugar, and baking powder. Set it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, applesauce, milk, and vanilla extract and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake until they are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- These delicious treats can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 237mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 5gSugar: 26gProtein: 10g