Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 large eggs, boiled and chopped
- 6 slices deli ham, chopped
- 6 slices deli chicken breast, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Set it aside.
- Arrange the romaine in a large serving dish. Top it with the tomatoes, eggs, ham, chicken, blue cheese, and the dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.