Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese onto the baking sheet and repeat to create 8 crisps. Gently tap the cheese down in the center to flatten it.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the edges become golden and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Allow the crisps to cool for 5 minutes before handling.
- Enjoy immediately or store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 451mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g