These light, fluffy pancakes are simple to prepare and perfect for feeding a crowd. The delicious Vanilla Berry Sauce is subtly sweet and just bursting with berry goodness that you won't be able to get enough of.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until they are just combined. Don't worry about any lumps in the batter.
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan and heat over medium heat. Scoop about ⅓ cup of the batter into the center of the frying pan and cook, undisturbed, until bubbles begin to appear on top of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake over and cook it for another minute on the second side. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Serve immediately topped with more butter and maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 627mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 7g